Oct 5, 2012

Does My Bum Look Big in This?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke up this morning and realised I had never written the word "bum" in my blog before. And I thought to myself, "Brian, what are you? A loser or something? Let's go for it!"
 
So, even though my name is not Brian, I did. 
 
Of course 'bums' need 'mirrors' like swimming goggles need heads.
 
So with that nefarious connection to the subject of mirrors I have to be truthful and admit that there are only two things that I use a mirror for.
 
Neither of them is bottom related.
 
The first is to make sure I don't have cake on my face after a particularly exciting children's birthday party. 
 
 
 
 




The second is when, sometime during the day, I have managed to trip up in the street.

First I look at my shoelaces.

And if they are done up, I look in the mirror because I know it's time to cut my eyebrows again.....









 
 
This one for Illustration Friday "Mirror". They are kids 'lost' in a Magic Mirror Maze.

Thank you for coming to look!

Please feel free to click the images.

I'm sorry about my last post. I had an attack of cuteness. Luckily it went away after a while.